Monday, December 18, 2017

Retroblogging CALPEG 1992 (California Population and Evolutionary Genetics Group)) meeting

When I was in graduate school I was blessed to be able to attend many of the CALPEG (California Population and Evolutionary Genetics Group) meetings (at least, I think that is what CALPEG stood for).

These meetings were critical to me in many ways but especially since I ended up doing molecular evolution work in a lab that was not focused on molecular evolution. CALPEG gave me a community.

SO am posting here about the first one I attended - the 1992 meeting which I think was in San Deigo.

Here is a PDF of my notes and other materials: https://phylogenomics.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/calpeg-1992.pdf

I am including pics of the pages below:

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...